- Dancing shows continue to be of interest as the tamariki set up a stage and seating area, they dress up in costumes and request songs to dance to.
- Clara requested a Frozen song to dance to. As Sarah looked, she pointed out finding Cosmic frozen yoga. Clara said she had done this at home. We set up the yoga mats so everyone could have the opportunity to do the Frozen yoga story.
- The tamariki are revisiting experiences from their home life. Belonging/Mana Whenua: Children become increasingly capable of making connections between people, places and things in their world/te waihanga hononga.
- Clara lead this experience as she stayed focused on the story throughout, doing all the actions.
- It was great to see the tamariki also adding to the experience, expressing themselves using verbal language and their bodies to help tell the story. Communication/Mana reo: Children become increasingly capable of enjoying hearing stories and retelling and creating them/he kōrero paki.
- We will continue to support the tamariki interest in dance shows.
- We will share Clara’s Frozen yoga experience in her portfolio.