- The children enjoyed creating their own masterpieces for a long period of time this morning. The easel painting was an amazing opportunity for our tamariki to express their perception, feelings, interests, and creativity through art.
- Our tamariki were learning about themselves and the world around them this morning. It was a fun ride on the bus, taking turns at being the driver, while others were busy taking phone calls and completing some office work.
- Painting can help your children communicate their emotions or feelings. Through the use of different colours, they can express themselves without the use of words. Painting also can help children learn sizes, shapes, patterns and design. Communication – Children develop and discover different ways to be creative and expressive.
- The tamariki were discovering their interests and abilities and making sense of what they have observed in their lives thus far. Through various role plays our tamariki can become more comfortable and prepared for life events and helps them to express and listen to their thoughts and ideas. Communication: Our tamariki develop the ability to be creative and expressive through a variety of activities including imaginative play.
- We will continue to provide a wide range of art activities at kindy.
- We will always have props and materials to encourage the tamariki to explore the imaginary